Simeon Panda is a natural bodybuilder and a fitness artist from London. He is as one of the best professional bodybuilders in history known for his powerful torso, 31-inch waist, and six packs abs. He has a waist line of 31′ (70cm) and a chest width of 50′ (79cm). Simeon’s body fat level is less than 7%, and his midsection is well detailed.
He has a Christmas tree like lower back, well shredded spinal erectors and clean anterior muscles, very athletic height and weight. Everything thanks to his workout routine and diet plan.
Height: 6’1″ (185 cm). Weight: 220 lbs (106 kg). Biceps size 21′ (53 cm).
IMEON PANDA TRAINING AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
How did Panda start his journey to massive popularity and greatness? Because of the passion and the desire to have bigger muscles, Simeon took up weight training. Of course, the results weren’t great at first, and his participation in workout seemed rather formless and pointless. Inconsistent results aren’t often pleasing, and training ended up being a pain in the ass and a struggle for him, perhaps unlike he thought at first.
Simeon Panda did not give up nonetheless. He knew, as everyone else does, that he had to go through the same struggle everybody else goes through to get there.
MONDAY: CHEST WORKOUT
Each exercise is done for 6-8 sets of till 20 presses
- Bench Press
- Incline Press
- Cable Fly’s low
- Cable Fly’s high
- Leg Extensions – 3 rounds of 18 repetitions
- Squats – 8 rounds of 8 repetitions
- Leg Press – 7 rounds of 15 repetitions
- Lying Leg Curl – 8 rounds of 20 repetitions
Then follow with 3 rounds of till 20 repetitions each
- Superset 1: Calf Presses on Leg Press, off the wall Raises
- Superset 2: Donkey Calf Raises, off the wall Raises
7 rounds for 15 reps of each
- Bent Over Row
- Lat Pull Down
- Seated Row
- Dead lift
finish with 6 rounds, 7 repetitions of
- Single Arm Rows
THURSDAY: SHOULDERS WORKOUT
7 rounds of till 20 repetitions each
- Shoulder Press
- Dumbbell Lat Raises
then follow with 5 rounds, 15 repetitions each
- Front Raises
- Barbell Shrugs
get ready for the weekend with 7 rounds of till 20 repetitions for the each exercise. Try to hit maximum reps on the 4th set
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Preacher Curls
- Hammer Curls
SATURDAY: REST DAY
- Leg Extensions – 5-10 x 20, as we start with this you basically feel when is enough for the first exercise of the day.
- Dumbbell Lunges Walk, I prefer doing that for 20 mins with few minutes break between
- Superset 1 : Calf Presses on Leg Press, off the wall Raises 3-5 rounds of 20 sets
- Superset 2 : Donkey Calf Raises, off the wall Raises 3-5 rounds of 20 sets