He’s been christened the most ripped teenager on the planet—Tristyn Lee is a damn freak of nature.
His Instagram and YouTube postings have gained him an immense and loyal following—turning him into one of the hottest fitness properties currently online.
Tristyn Lee Workout Program
Tristyn used to work out twice a day, morning and evenings, but found that school commitments were making this increasingly difficult.
Hence now, he trains just once a day—concentrating on one particular muscle group at a time. He will start each exercise with a high rep/low weight warm-up before hitting the sets properly.
In addition to his resistance training work, Tristyn Lee has soccer practice three times per week, performs 15 minutes of cardio exercise after each workout, and dedicates one day per week to HIIT training.
He considers this cardio work essential to keep his fitness levels up for the 90 minutes of activity that soccer demands—and enables him to retain a low body-fat percentage.
Here’s a typical week in the gym for Tristyn Lee:
- Incline barbell press 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Incline dumbbell press 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Flat dumbbell press 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Machine decline press 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Machine incline press 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Pec deck 3 sets 12-8 reps
Here’s the incredible Tristyn Lee completing the above chest-busting workout:
- Machine preacher curl 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Straight bar extensions 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Barbell bicep curl 3 sets 15-12 reps
- Incline EZ-bar skull crushers 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Alternate dumbbell curls 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Leg extensions 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Leg press 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Barbell squats 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Standing cable hamstring curls 3 sets 15-12 reps
- Machine side lateral raise 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Standing shoulder press 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Dumbbell shoulder press 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Dumbbell rear delt flyes 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Front raises 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Bent over row 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Lat pulldown 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Seated row 3 sets 12-10 reps
- Deadlift 3 sets 12-10 reps
- One arm row 3 sets 12-8 reps
- Single-arm clean 3 sets 10-15 reps
- Double arm front swing 3 sets 10-15 reps
- Goblet squat 3 sets 10-15 reps
- Single-arm overhead press 3 sets 10-15 reps
- Reverse lunge 3 sets 10-15 reps
- Floor crunch 3 sets 10-15 reps
Take a one-minute rest between exercises.
- Ten yards sprint—walk back to the beginning—20 yard sprint and walk back to start (five sets).
- Thirty yards sprint—return back to start with backward running (seven sets).
- Ten sets of a bleacher run—walk back down to re-start each set.
- Burpees 45 seconds
- Butt kickers 45 seconds
- Squat jumps 40 seconds
- Mountain climbers 35 seconds
- Side lunges 45 seconds
- Push ups 30 seconds
- Walking planks 45 seconds
- Leg raises 45 seconds
Rest for one minute after each exercise.
He follows a keto diet with a macro percentage breakdown of 70:20:5 of fats, protein and carbs. He generally hits around 3000-3500 calories per day, sometimes reaching over 4000 when he has an extra-high protein day.
Here’s a typical day in Tristyn Lee’s kitchen:
- Five eggs scrambled in butter.
- Four ounces of steak.
- Chocolate almond milk sweetened with Stevia.
- Kale chips.
- Per-peri chicken.
- Bacon salad.
- An avocado.
- Ground beef.
- An avocado.
- Coconut oil.
- Raspberry protein shake.
- Coconut shrimps.
- Cheddar cheese.